CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

and the winner is....

Me! I won over at Did you see that. I won some children's books. I know I have 500 million children's books already, but you can never have enough.

but I'm sure you want to know who won my contest. The winners are.....

J and Starr!!! Yea!!!! I will send your addresses on to the Orville Redenbacher people and let them know to send that popcorn basket your way!

Congrats!

I will be having another contest shortly. About the wedding! Yea for being a virtual bridesmaid!

5 comments:

"J" said...

Guess what I had for dinner last night? A bag of Orville Redenbachee popcorn! =) I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooo PUMPED that I won!!! Thank you, Thank you! =) And thank you Orville Redenbacher for letting Giants Fan do this giveaway!!!! Yall ROCK!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and wedding contest! Yippee!!!! =) FUN!

"J" said...

I forgot to tell you I've been coming over to your blog allllllllllllllllllllllllll day long to see if you posted the winner yet! I almost left you a comment saying "WAITING" =)

I'm still so excited! I love popcorn!

I left you some linky love on my page! =)

New Leaf said...

Thanks! I'm so jazzed to have won! Congrats to you on the Hippo Books, those look absolutely darling! :D

Off to share the love on my blog :D

Starr

Steffi said...

Congrats to the winners!

New Leaf said...

I got my popcorn already! How awesome is that!?

Love the cute bowl, and you were right it is a good size!!


Thanks again! :D