CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 30, 2008

great weekend!

the clouds have passed-- well, mostly. sorry about that. it was just one miserable kind of day! But it's done and things are moving on.

We had a really great weekend. Saturday there was a new member thing at the zoo. It wasn't anything spectacular, but it was free. (My favorite type of event) They gave us yummy food and we got to play in an area just for new members and we got to pet a snake and a hedgehog. We went with our cousins and their family. It was so nice. We really love to all get together with them. I think we are going to hang out on the 4th, as well.

We came home and Little Punter napped and I got some work done for my mom's group. My friend, L, and I are in charge of parties, so we are working on the Halloween one. Then we had movie night. We all got comfy in bed and watched Shrek. It was fun.

Yesterday was a do nothing kind of day. Punter was in an awful mood. So what do you do when your kid is in a really bad mood? Go to the doughnut shop for lunch! that's what! It was yummy!

That's about all. I know it doesn't sound incredibly exciting, but anytime we get to spend together is so nice. We love it. Even if we aren't doing anything.

4 comments:

"J" said...

I'm glad things are better! =) Sounds like a fun relaxing weekend!

The zoo is always so much FUN!

la bellina mammina said...

Sounds like fun!!! When LP is in a really shitty mood, I let him scream & scream!

(asstastic - hmm, am learning a new word!!;-)

my4kids said...

Sounds like fun to me but then I love a day at the zoo! Lunch at the doughnut shop is even better!

Steffi said...

Sounds like a nice and funny day.I am glad to hear that things are better!