HOF had the day off today, so we spent some time together. We didn't really do much. Cleaned up some, went to lunch with Granny--- umm, pretty much it. My friend, L, stopped by for a little while. It was a nice day.
I also called my cell phone company -- the one that I wish would spontaneously burst into flames, and told them that they better do something before I went totally postal and was in a tower with a rifle taking out innocent citizens. They are sending me a new phone. Again. I swear if this phone isn't any good I will. lose. it!!!! I have to take my battery out between 6-10 times every.day. to restart the phone. That doesn't even include the fact that I miss 95% of my phone calls and the phone freezes about 95% of the time I try to make a phone call. It is basically worthless.
Short post-- sorry, I'm tired.
But I'm working on a money saving post that will be up next week!
Friday, June 13, 2008
my friday
Posted by Frannie at 11:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Know what though? I like those days where it's just J & I, hanging out, not doing tons and just chillaxing. Those days are just as important as the ones where you get a crapload of errands accomplished.
Good luck with the new phone - I hope this one works out for you!
That phone thing would drive me insane! Hope the new phone gets there quickly and works.
I love pottering round days.
Looking forward to the money saving post, I so need it!
Good luck with your new phone.It´s nice to hear you had a nice day!
Steffi
Yep! Your cell phone co SUCKS BIG ONES!
=)
I'm ready for a money saving post!
Post a Comment