CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

happiness 101

stolen from marmite and tea
101 random things that make me happy, as they pop into my head.

1. family
2. HOF
3. Punter
4. Punter's laugh
5. Punter's walk
6. breakfast foods
7. Punter playing with his cousins
8. having the cousins spend the night
9. Punter crying for his cousins when he has to go to bed.
(okay- that's not really happy, but it is so stinkin' sweet!)
10. chocolate
11. the sound of rain
12. friends!
13. books
14. baby toes
15. coupons
16. saving money
17. being good at saving money
18. reading blogs
19. planning things
20. like our vacation (that isn't even until next year)
21. running errands with my family
22. going to the grocery store with my family
23. playing "letters" with Punter
24. pictures
25. crayons
26. cardstock
27. good food
28. good drink
29. kisses
30. hugs
31. kids
32. watching HOF and Punter play together
33. football
34. baseball
35. the Braves
36. The Giants (Superbowl CHAMPS!!)
37. sports in general
38. having a birthday party with a sports theme for my son
39. the fact that I already had most of the stuff, so I can do said party on the cheap
40. being cheap
41. my little garden
42. playing outside right before sundown
43. co-sleeping
44. snuggling
45. having a close family
46. the three of us spending time together
47. that #46 is important to HOF as well as me
48. having our little cousins here. (I know I already said it, but I love when they are here!)
and it's my list, so I can say it twice
49. making lists
50. volunteer work (although I love this less than I used to)
51. helping the community
52. being involved in my son's life
53. reading my Disney book
54. fresh fruit and veggies
55. cooking shows
56. reality shows
57. reality cooking shows!!!
58. ice cream
59. flip flops
60. blogging
61. smell of laundry
62. little bear
63. coke
64. warm, fresh baked cookies
65. being loved
66. hearing Punter "talk"
67. hearing Punter say new words
68. quiet
69. summer bbq's
70. a nice breeze
71. warm socks
72. pj bottoms
73. writing with a great pen
74. spring
75. summer
76. notebooks
77. free stuff
78. winning
79. crafts
80. ribbons
81. stickers
83. embellishments
84. wrapping packages
85. opening packages
86. cooking
87. baking
88. stillness
89. creating
90. totes
91. t-shirts
92. clean baby smell
93. outings
94. fresh cut grass smell
95. discovering new things
96. seeing through the eyes of a child
97. making new friends
98. trying something new
99. living
100. loving
101. being

7 comments:

la bellina mammina said...

GREAT list!

"J" said...

Sweet list! =) I liked M&T's too! Yall both did a great job!

Amy W said...

"reading your Disney book" made me smile :).

Julie said...

ok, i was with you until 94 - fresh cut grass? : )

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

True Happiness. I loved you list. I may have to steal, er borrow that one day.

HUGS!

Steffi said...

Great list!I love it and some points I love too!

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so glad you did it and it was such a great list. I love the last three so much.