CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

what's going on....

I've been kind of busy lately. As always. But not a whole lot to write about.

Lil' Punter has been cracking me up even more so lately. And he's been going through these really whiny phases--- where I want to shove an ice pick directly through my brain. He has the most shrill little voice I have ever heard. It's a good thing he's cute.

Our Father's Day was nice. And it was so good to just honor HOF and all the wonderful things he does not only for Little Punter, but for our family. He is such a good provider and planner. We have our differences, but for the most part we have a great relationship. And he tries to hard to make sure that we will always be taken care of- no matter what. And he makes sure that Punter knows how much he is loved. He's so great! He deserves way more than one day!

For Father's Day I took Little Punter on a photo shoot and had the pictures framed for HOF. He really liked them. Punter had also made him a couple of things and I got some remote controlled planes that HOF picked out. We went outside last night and flew them. It was so nice and such a good way to end the evening.

I have been really busy, but with every possible free second I have, I am trying to read the Disney guide that Amy sent me. I am totally obsessed with that thing! And our trip is still way far away, but I love planning it and talking about and researching it! To me, this is almost as fun and the actual trip. I am definitely one of those "love the anticipation" people. I am having such a blast planning it all out. Oh, and I'm emailing Amy every 5 seconds for additional questions that I have. Most certainly ones that I will come to in the 853 page guidebook, but am too impatient to wait for. And she has been such a doll to answer them! And even offered to let me call her! I have started a notebook to hold all the questions/ opinions I want to ask her.

that's all for now....

4 comments:

CPA Mom said...

Have her send you her Disney packing list. It is AWESOME! I use it for regular vacations!! I can't wait to go to Disney with my kids. One day...

That Chick Over There said...

You are so cute! I'm so glad you had a good Father's day!

Anonymous said...

So glad you had such a lovely Father's Day, sounds like you made it very special for HOF.
I LOVE Disneyland and you are right anticipating something nice is almost as good as the actual thing!

"J" said...

I'm glad yall had a GREAT day! HOF is a GREAT man!!!

I bet you are excited about Disney! I know I would be! Yall are going to have a blast! Maybe one day you can share your book with us! We are talking about taking Lil Miss H there! =)