Alright! This was a tough decision, but it feels good to be getting away from being too "out there". It was really starting to bother me. I hate having to start over, but this has weighed on my mind for so long.... it's good to get a new identity.
I had such a tough time coming up with a new name for me and the blog and the baby and the Daddy... so much work for all this. Last time was so easy--- I just used all the real names. Now everyone needs a "code". I feel so 007!!
Well, here goes.... the new blog! pretty much the same as the old one. Just different names. Bear with me while I get it up and running and pretty and such. It takes me awhile to do all this.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
feels good!
Posted by Frannie at 3:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
And it is such a beautiful little spot in the greener pasture. Thanks for including me in the move.
It's so pretty I love the new blog. Hope it's taken a weight off your mind.
oooh! so pretty! Greener pastures for sure.
Hope you're feeling better - I've missed reading about you! Thanks for thinking of me:-)
I LOVE the new design. I totally get the clandestine feeling - you know I have the same thing going on over at my place!
((hugs))
Love the new layout! Thanks for including me in the list!
Hope you feeling better soon!I like your new layout and the name of your blog!
Steffi
Very very pretty! Love the colors and the flowers. I hope you feel better over here and out of the watchful eye of who ever it was who was watching you.
I like the name!
I made it Sunshine! : ) Love the new look.
I'm here sister! I've already changed my sidebar and all that other mess! I will just talk about you as my sister! HA! No names! Ever! Not even in comments!
Love you!
I'm glad you made the change! Change is good but sometimes very hard! You will feel so much better and soooooooooooooooo less stressed!!!!
((((HUGS))))
This is a really lovely new home thanks for inviting me over!
Post a Comment