CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

team roster

So, I thought I'd re-introduce the team... along with the new names.

I'm "giants fan".

The big man is "Hall of Famer" or "HOF" for short.

The baby is "little Punter" or maybe "LP" for short.

I came up with my name, but the Daddy-o did the rest of the naming.

Lil' Punter and I had a good day. We didn't have camp today, so we ran errands. I got so much done. I finished up with my Father's day stuff. Yea! I went to the secret panties/ underwear place and got a new bra and some panties. My ninnies have changed significantly since all the breast feeding and having babies that I did. So, I really needed a new bra. I love it!! I feel like a whole new gal!

We stopped by a baby sale at Carter's and I picked up some stuff for Lil P and my friend, L. She is due in December with another girl. I got some stuff for the baby and some pj's for her little girl. We went over to her house to drop it off and she gave me a ton of stuff. It seems like we are always trading things. I'm always giving her books or something and she is always cleaning out something and giving things away to me. We have a good relationship like that. Actually, L and I have been becoming really close. I love all my friends so much, but I must say it is really nice to start to have a "couple" friend that has a child the same age and is in the kind of same place in life and HOF and I. It is just really nice. Plus, L and I get along fabulously. We've known each other for about 1 1/2 years now, and I just love her more every time I'm around her.

While we were over at L's house, the kids got to play awhile. Her daughter loves Lil' P so much! She just wants to kiss him and love on him all the time. It's so cute.

I came home and made spaghetti for dinner--- when HOF got home he told me that he had spaghetti for lunch. I felt really bad. It seems like I'm always screwing up dinner. I have the best intentions and try so hard, but it's always messed up one way or another. I may just give up and go on strike. At least I never waste a lot of money. We hardly ever have a dinner that costs me more than $5 to feed all of us. And it's usually more like $3.

Guess that's all for now. Not too exciting, but it was actually a really fun day. Lil' Punter and I spent a lot of fun time together today. Which is always nice!

6 comments:

la bellina mammina said...

That sounds like a fun, busy day!

I'm the same way with dinner too, though we spend more than that as there are 6 of us (together with the housekeeper). I feel bad too when I prepare something which GAP would have had for lunch, so now, I call and ask or I'll go through the weekly menu with him on Sundays.

Steffi said...

Sounds like a nice and busy day. Speghetti for a dinner sounds good!Have a nice day!

Unknown said...

Great to 'meet' you all again!

Glad you & LP are making some new friends - always nice to have people to share things with who live close by :)

"J" said...

L sounds like a great person! I'm glad you have someone in your life like that! It's great that the kid-o's get to play together and hang out! That makes for nice times!

I love the names tell HOF he did a GREAT job! =)

YUM-MERS! Dinner sounded good to me! We ate on the road last night! I think I drove all over Houston and back! For real! I left the house at 5:30 when Mr S got home and I dropped him back of at the apartment around 8:45 then off to my dads to drop some stuff off for storage! UGH! I was wore out! I got home around 10:30 had to wash clothes (still getting the house ready for the guest) and take a bath! I think it was almost midnight before I closed my eyes! I must say I was wore out getting up for work this morning!

Anonymous said...

Great new names!

I know you have posted about it but I don't know how you do dinner for that much. I am trying to cut our grocery bill and it is so hard!

Have a great weekend.

CPA Mom said...

Whoa! Just because you made spaghetti and HOF already had it for lunch does not mean you "Screwed up dinner." It just means he eats spaghetti twice in one day. Not the end of the world. Just the fact that you MAKE dinner makes you a Great Wife and Mom! I would bet HOF would say the same thing - he seems like a great guy that way.