Isn't that just amazing?!?!?!?
We also went to a toy store and saw a big statue of Buzz Lightyear!
And Punter loved chasing this spitting fountain. He would chase all the water and then all the holes started spouting up at once... he got out just in time!And he loved the carousel-- we rode it twice. Well, I only rode once. I got sick as we sat in a spinning thing the first time.
When we got back to the hotel, we went for a swim in the pool. We only went in the kiddie pool, and let me just say that I am amazed by the way some parents allow their children to behave.
We had a friend stop by that night to have dinner with us and hang out for a while. We haven't seen him in a long time, so it was nice to catch up! And he brought his new puppy which was thrilling to Punter and the puppy.
It was a long day-- but tons of fun! And we got a lot of our shopping done!

6 comments:
Wonderful pictures!!!!
I can't get over how BIG Punter is getting!!! He looks like a big little boy!!!!! Soooooooooooo CUTE!!!!!! He is really growing!!!!!
I'm with you on how parents let their kids act!!! Mr S and I were eating dinner the other night and this child was standing up in their chair picking their shirt up over their head?!?!? Makes me wonder what the mom did for a living!!! HA! I can't stand going into a place to eat where parents just let their kids run and yell and go crazy!!!! It FLIPS me out as I'm not a parent!!!!!
Look at you with your cute little belly!! And you ALL look gorgeous, relaxed and happy!!!
My son would FLIP over a lego store like that. He is FIXATED on LEGOS!
It looks so much fun and you all look great in the photos. Love the one of Punter running out of the fountains - so glad you had such a good time.
My goodness you all look so relaxed and happy and gorgeous. And look at the little baby bump??!! Nice to come over here and see you sharing your holiday with us, I'm just loving this :o)
Love your bump girl.....I've been waiting patiently to see it :)
Looks like you guys are having a wonderful time!
Such beautiful pictures!Nice to see you again!
Post a Comment