CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

needing the sunny...

According to the forecast, it is supposed to be in the 70's and sunny every day we are in Disney. Which is pretty good considering it is in the low 50's there now and was in the 30's a couple of days ago.

I am keeping my fingers crossed.... I could use some warm weather. It is cold here. And I hate the cold. (Of course, cold to me is downright balmy to some of my readers.) My car said it was 23 outside today. The sun is shining, so it isn't too bad--- but it certainly isn't good.

Please, please, please let it be warm there next week!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

that is all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

23, 23! That is downright tropical in the Uk. People would be out in strappy tops sitting in the park at lunchtime and if it reached 25 - HEATWAVE!

Hope you have great weather in Disney.

"J" said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hope it's warm for yall!!!! I hope yall have a FAB FAB FAB FAB FAB FAB TIME!!!!!! =)

That Chick Over There said...

I hope you have the BEST TIME EVER!

A Spot of T said...

Crossing everything I have you get nice warm wonderful weather!