I had a very busy day.... I had to work for my mom today, even though I didn't have time. Then I had to come home to get ready for my mom's night out. I haven't been to one in forever, so I was really looking forward to it.
I had an incident on the way there with this crazed guy in the road. It really unsettled me. really unsettled me.
My MIL's food was the hit of the party. The whole tray of won tons was devoured! People were asking if they could come to my house and eat.
The mom's night out was fun for the most part. It was nice to get away, but I sure missed my boys. But I think every mom needs to do stuff like this to recharge her batteries.
Friday, February 6, 2009
night out
Posted by Frannie at 7:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Glad you had a lovely time, although sorry about the crazed guy - not so good!
It´s great to hear that you had a lovely time!
What happened on the road?!?!? I hope you are okay!!! Don't take any crap from anyone!!!
I knew MIL's food would be a HIT!!!! Heck, it always is!!!!
I'm soooooooooooooo glad you had a GREAT time!!!! You need that!!!!! =)
By now, you are in Sunny, Warm DISNEY! HAVE A BLAST and Can't WAIT to see the pictures.....
Yes, Moms do need some time out every so often to recharge. I hear ya on that!
Post a Comment