One week until we leave for Disney!!!! YAY!!!!!
I'm not much for travel, so we take very few vacations. Pretty much just one a year centered around this conference, so it saves us money. (And well, I'm just too cheap to pay for big vacations. Although one day I think we will take a major vacation to either Italy or Thailand. But that will be WAY down the road.)
I am pretty excited about this Disney trip, though. I think Punter is going to freak out! He is just going to be beside himself with glee. And it will be nice to have one last hurrah with him before Bench Warmer crashes the party. *smile*
We have a big super bowl party to go to tonight at my parent's club. We will root for the Cards. It would be nice to see them win, but we aren't fans of either team.
Hope y'all had a great weekend!
Sunday, February 1, 2009
one week left
Posted by Frannie at 2:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I hope yall had a FUN night at your parent's club!!!!
We went out to a local bar and left before half time! We just wasn't feeling it! We had to pay a $5 cover to get in but then it was alllllllllllllllllll you could eat hot wings...they were NOT the BEST hot wings...Mr. "S" only at 2!!!!
I'm soooooo excited for yall and your trip!!!! =) Yall are going to have soooooooooooooooooooooooo much FUN!!!!!!! =)
26 more days till we sail away on our cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you have fun??? My mom came over and she and HP watched the game together while I put the kids to bed and did some work on the computer. I just couldn't work up the interest. But HP made a delicious grilled dinner!
So excited for you about Disney! I've only gone once, when I was little, and don't remember it!
How exciting! I still remember my first trip to Disney (aged 5) I was so excited I fell over trying to run to the castle and had to go to the first aid place. After that is was wonderful though. I'm sure it will be wonderful to see Punters reaction.
Post a Comment