Today we went to the Magic Kingdom. It seemed like it took forever to get there, even though our hotel was right next door. Once there, we found out there was a ferry ride directly from our hotel to the front gate-- that would have been much faster. But it wasn't too bad.
Once inside we looked around for a little while and enjoyed seeing the castle. 
Then, we headed right for Tommorowland to see Buzz Lightyear. This is what we have been waiting weeks to do! Punter loves Buzz!!! We first stopped at the Monster's Inc show. It was cute and funny and very interactive with the audience. Next we rode the Buzz ride. When we were done, we went outside to where Buzz was supposed to be greeting people. He wasn't there. Stitch was. They told us to keep checking back. We rode a train thing that was high in the air. It went all around tomorrow land. We came back. Still no Buzz. So, we rode the Buzz ride again. Still no Buzz. We shopped and looked around and sat and waited. Still no Buzz. We waited for 40 minutes after he was supposed to be there and he never showed up. I was really disappointed. 
So, we decided to move on. We went to toon town and looked around and then rode the train. It went all around the park for about 20 minutes. As we pulled back into the station all these characters had just come out to greet people. Since they had just got there, the lines were short. We got to meet a lot in just a short time. (Goofy being the "headliner") After that we had some lunch. And then rode the carousel again. Twice. Punter just loves him some carousel. 


Next we went to Adventure land and walked the Swiss Family Robinson tree house. It was fun-- but a lot of stairs for a two year old.
I feel like I am leaving something out. We did a lot of walking and looking. It was a long day. We were there for 5 1/2 hours, I think. We came back to the hotel and just chilled for a little while. That night we went back to watch the fireworks show. This time we took the ferry, which was much easier. Punter got tired of the fireworks before the show was over and we headed back to the room.
Another full but fantastic day!

8 comments:
What a lovely day and fabulous photos!
I want to go!
Great pictures!!!! Love them!!!!! =) Punter is sooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!!! =)
I love the family pic with Stitch!!!!! CUTE!!!! Very Very CUTE!!!!!
Sorry Buzz didn't show up!!!! =( That SUCKS!!! =(
Yalls trip sounds sooooooooooooooo WONDERFUL!!!!!! =)
Awww, you guys are adorable! Looking at your photos makes me want to go to Disney!
Enjoy your time there!
Looks like you had a fantastic time even without Buzz showing up, but that does stink. I really wanted to see Pooh last month when we were at Disneyland, but they really seemed to have cut the characters in the park. It seems like there were a lot more in past trips I have taken.
Great pictures of your travel to the Disney!Wonderful!I am sure your little boy have much fun!You looks great !!!
Greetings,Steffi
Just missing you!!!! I hope yalls trip was GREAT!!!!
How was your V-Day? Did yall do anything?
I miss you! Post something or email me!!!!
(((HUGS)))
Jeannie
I'm back.....just missing you!!! I see you haven't posted!!!! Guess you are really really really really really busy!!!!! I hope all is well!!!! At least I didn't miss a bunch of your post!!!!!
I sent you an email!!!
I haven't had time to do a blog post!!!!
Maybe one day!! lol
LOVE YOU!!!
I hope everything is okay with you and your family!I miss you!
Steffi
Post a Comment