Yo Gabba Gabba is a TV show. It seems like someone dropped a lot of acid and then invented it. It is so very weird.
But Punter loves it!! In a big way. He can't talk very well, but when it comes on he tries his best to say "Yoooooooooooooo Gabba Gabba!"
:::
I'm going to attempt some more sewing soon. I wish I had more time, but life somehow takes up most of my day. I've got a project I want to try, though. And there are several projects I want to try for Christmas. So, I need to get my donkey and gear and get to it. I may get brave enough to take some pictures. We'll see.
Yesterday, Punter and I worked on some of the gifts he is giving for Christmas. These are slow works in progress. He won't work on them very long before he is done and off to another activity.
Better be off... I have a lot of things on my to do list today.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Explanation
Posted by Frannie at 8:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I was wondering what was up with the gabba thing! lol =)
What a trip! I look at some of the things that are on tv for kids and wonder...."WHY"? It's crazy!
Hope you get things knocked off your list of to-do's!!!! =) I know the feeling!!!!
I would love to see the projects you are sewing!
I vaguely remember Yo Gabba Gabba.....I think it has been on here before at one time or another.
I taught my kiddos to say "we hate Yo Gabba Gabba" and if it comes on, they immediately come and get me to change the channel. I rock.
I also taught them to say "We love Senator Obama."
Thanks for the explanation. Now I am compelled to hunt down the show and take a peek !!
Now I know what you mean with Gabba Gabba...
I would love to see the projects you are sewing!Please take some pics for us!
The name makes it sound like something someone thought up while on an acid trip! hehe
Of course those are always the kids favorites aren't they?
Uggggg, sound like those other things on PBS with the bbay face in the moon...lala and gordo-whatever. With the bunnies in the field. That too looks like somone wrote the cript on acid.LOL
Post a Comment