HOF and I were talking about a week ago. We talk more than that, I'm just mentioning a particular conversation.
Life is good. Anyone who reads me regularly knows that I feel very fortunate in my life. HOF and I talk about this in real life, too. A lot.
While the economy is tanking and everyone is having a hard time, we really aren't. Not by leaps and bounds by any means, but our finances have been steadily improving. And in this market, even standing still is improving.
But, that isn't even the best part. Life is just good all around. It seems like we have the golden touch or something. We have had a few little minor things happen that haven't been so stellar, but it is just the weirdest thing. Every time we turn around life just gets better and better. And this has been going on for awhile. Everyday is pink ponies and ice cream rainbows.
We stopped about bought a lottery ticket a while back and HOF said, "this would be nice, but life is pretty good as it is." And it is so true. While it would be nice to spend more time together, that's about all our life could improve right now. Well, financial stability forever would be nice, too.
So, HOF and I were talking--- this just seems too good to be true. Our life is simply amazing. And it has us a little worried. Is there some big cosmic "gottcha" waiting to happen? And I am certainly not the glass half empty type. But at some point, you have to look over your shoulder.
I hope it continues on like this forever. We are living the fairy tale life right now. And it feels really damn good.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
too good to be true....
Posted by Frannie at 8:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Aw, GF I am so glad that you are so happy and everything is pink ponies. Long may it continue, you deserve it.
Your first paragraph made me laugh!
That is because you deserve the fairy tale life. I'm glad all is well!
Pink ponies and ice cream rainbows...don't we all deserve that?! I'm so happy for you - you really deserve this happy time...I hope and pray it lasts always for you! You certainly bring rainbows to my life!
Awwwwwwwwwwww =) I'm soooo happy for yall!!!! You BOTH deserve it!!!!! Yall are such a wonderful family!!!! Everything does just seem simple and perfect for you guys!!!! You are very lucky to have a GREAT guy like HOF!!!!!! =) I love it!!!!
Tooooooooooooooooooo sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like all is Sunny! Let's hope it stays that way!
You definitely deserve the way things are going!
Everything sounds good!I´m so happy for you!Great!
Tis really is a sunny place. GLad the sun is shining on you!
I am glad things are going so well for you! Honestly I think you deserve it.
Post a Comment