I am thinking about my BFF J, as she is riding out the last bit of Ike.
I talked with her yesterday afternoon... I know it was a rough night for her. J is terrified of storms. Terrified. We are watching CNN and it looks pretty scary. I'm sure J didn't even sleep last night.
I am praying that all is okay with her and her family and friends. And just waiting to hear from her.
****ETA****
Jeannie is doing okay! She made it through the storm. She still doesn't know about the lake house or any family property, but she is okay!!!!!
A tree fell about 30 feet from her apartment, though. Scary stuff!

4 comments:
Hope that J comes through IKE unscathed. She's in my thoughts too...
Good to know that she is okay. I was thinking of her and tracking Ike's progress. Hope the house is okay too.
I am glad to hear J is okay! I thought already to J and her family!I hope everything is okay!
Look it's me!!!! =) I'm here!!!
My boss just ran up to AT&T and bought a wireless card! He is letting me use it! He is just so cool even though he is a Red Sox fan!!! lol
I'm going to TRY and do a short and sweet blog post today! This wireless card is S-L-O-W!!!!!!!
So at least I got to drop by and say hi! I love you sister and thank you for all your sweet thoughts and prayers!!!!!!
XOXO
Post a Comment