CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

adventures in foam!!!



So, today we made a foam blower! How fun!!! You take a water bottle or a similar type bottle and cut it off (see picture). place a cut-up towel or washcloth over the cut end and secure with a rubber band. Dip it into a bubble solution and viola! You have a foam blower. (note: don't let a little one try to blow on their own-- they might wind up with a mouth full of foam!)
It was so fun! Punter loved all the foam and he was even eager to share with the dogs. This is a great activity if you are have a boring out-of-school-nothing-to-do kind of afternoon! I also think it would be fabulously fun in the bath! That was the original plan- wait for bath time, but we went ahead and tried it out. We needed a fun little prize for being good all day. Because we were both so very good.
Next, I might try it with a two liter sized bottle! Oh, imagine all the foamy goodness that would produce!
happy blowing!!!!


9 comments:

Beckie said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I can't believe how much Punter has grown - he is getting to be a big boy!

Anonymous said...

Oh sweet pictures and that does look fun.

la bellina mammina said...

Cool! I'll try it! Thanks for sharing.

ChrisB said...

That looks like a lot of fun. Punter is so sweet, not sure what the dog thinks about it though!

my4kids said...

He's getting so big! Love the idea looks like fun Maddie probably would enjoy it, the others even maybe...

"J" said...

You are sooooooooooooooooo CUTE! Looks like yall had a BLAST!!!! =)

I've never seen or heard of anyone doing this! Great idea!

Steffi said...

Very cute pics!Great idea !Your little boy looks so sweet again!

Emma in Canada said...

Oh, the girls and I will have to try that! Thanks for the idea.

SJINCO said...

Yet AGAIN, a great idea. I bet my boys would *love* this!

We are going to try it!