so I wrote the last post right after the root canal was done. It was very painful. but I was just happy I survived and all was fine and the sun would shine the next day and the birds would sing my praises for being so brave.
uhm-- not so much. I am still taking pain meds!! This root canal stuff is serious business. It hurts like hell. Satan himself has a little tiny pitchfork digging it around in the roots of my tooth!
I would rather give birth 10 times in one day that ever have another root canal. And, yes, I am very serious about that.
::::
In other news-- we are really gearing up for Punter's b-day party on Saturday. I can't wait to share pictures and stories! It is going to be so exciting! I am doing my best to keep things simple, so that I am not overwhelmed. I'm not succeeding in all cases, but I'm trying.
I have some other fun pictures to share, but I don't have my camera in front of me right now, so I will do that later. We've been trying out some fun things at home with our little guy.
Punter had a great weekend. (Yes, I know it is freakin' Thursday!) He was so into his Daddy-- which I LOVE. We all three had to be together at all times and it was lovely! We had some good quality family time. The best time there is! We just had one big love fest all weekend. The drugs probably helped, but I sure am looking at the world through rose colored glasses! I love them both so much that I can hardly stand it sometimes! Especially the way Punter has been obsessed with his Daddy. HOF took Monday off, as well. I was still in so much pain. So, the three of us had a lot of time together. Punter was so sad on Tuesday when there was no Daddy around. He kept asking, "where?". So sweet.
So, life has been miserable with the root canal. And life has been cherry sweet with family.
Proving my phrase once again-- "life is good, even when it's not."
(Is it okay to quote myself? :)
Thursday, July 24, 2008
the inner circle of hell
Posted by Frannie at 2:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Holy Moly...I can't get over that your mouth is still hurting! That sucks! =( I'm sorry you are in so much pain! I hope you get better real soon!
Can't wait to see the pictures you have to post!
I'm going over to my blog to post about the snake that was on my patio this morning. YIKES! I guess it was trying to get out of the rain?!?!? Let's just say it needs to find another "shelter"!
You're still in pain? So. Not. Cool. I hope you're all healed soon!
Happy birthday to LP! I can't believe he's 2 already! (I say this like I know him, hah)
I hope you're pain free soon that root canal sounds nasty!
Glad your having such a loved up family time though, sounds good.
Aww, I hope you are feeling better soon!
Yikes, that stinks that the pain is still there. Hope it's gone by the party!
Have a great time and happy birthday to little punter!
Thank frogs I've never had to have a root canal! You poor thing!
Oh my dear...I know what you feel because I feel at the moment the same with the root canal!I was on thursday again at the dentist over 2 hours without success!On next thursday my tooth go away(I will lost this tooth) said my dentist now ;O((!I hope you feel better soon!
I am glad you have such nice family time!
Happy Birthday Punter!
Yes, I agree with you - I'd rather give birth 10 times than have a root canal. Hope you feel better now.
Sorry about the root canal. Dental work makes me shiver as it is...
Can't wait to see pics of the little punters bday party!
And yes you can quote yourself!!
Can I just say that you my dear are a breath of fresh air. I'm so glad I know you...
You and your family are a total blessing! I hope your mouth feels better soon.
Post a Comment