CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

forgot!

I totally forgot to post this picture when I was doing the popcorn/ muffin tin pics.


We were outside and offered Punter some dessert for an afternoon, after-snack treat.


He chose his own dessert.
fresh from our garden.
I love this kid!

7 comments:

ChrisB said...

Great picture and so good for him!

my4kids said...

too cute. My kids have always loved veggies also.

SJINCO said...

A little guy who loves tomatoes! That's fantastic! What a cutie.

Unknown said...

mmm, fresh tomatoes - my favorite!! I just bite right into them too. Yummah!

"J" said...

So very CUTE! I love it!!!!!! =) He is getting so so so BIG and I'm missing it!!! I'm so glad you post pictures!!!!


Also,
Tag! Your it!!!!!
=)

http://musingsfromleftfield.blogspot.com/2008/07/6-unspectacular-quirks-meme.html


Let me know when your done so I can go over and check it out!!!!!

(((HUGS)))

Steffi said...

He is soooo cute!And food fresh from your garden is the best!

CPA Mom said...

my daughter picks cherry tomatoes from my husband's garden every time over sweets too!