CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

and the winner is....

Yummy Tummy Treats!!!

Congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job on the "bouquet!"


and sorry this took so long to post the winner--- um, we had a glitch with an entry! It was actually pretty funny. But since it isn't my story to tell, I'm not going to give details.

thanks for entering!!!

6 comments:

"J" said...

Thank you for the FUN wedding contest!!! =) Your the BEST!

LOVE YOU!!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXO

I would also like to thank the ones that entered!!!!

Alix
Beth
Cassy
Leah
I hope I didn't leave anyone out? I don't think I did?

ChrisB said...

I must go and have a look at the ones I haven't yet seen!

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys. I am so excited. This is my first win in blog land. Wooooohooooo. Do the wave. Yahhh.

Ooops the dork in me came out.

Anonymous said...

Opps! Hangs head over glitch :)

At least you guys found it funny.

Yummy tummy treats was a deserving winner - great bouquet!

Steffi said...

Congrats on the winner!I will have a look...

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I wan to see the bouquets. that would be fun.