CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Birthday- part 2!

Okay- I said two parts... there may be three. Just so I don't overload you!

For decorations we took down all the curtains and tapestries in the living room and used the rods to hang up jerseys!


We also hung up some inflatable balls in the foyer.


and baseball cards over the food.


and a picture of us with the cake! Punter had no idea what was going on when everyone sang to him!


and lastly--- look at how spoiled this little boy is!!



More to come later-- but not too much more. I don't want to bore everyone to tears!

15 comments:

"J" said...

HOLY MOLY he got a lot of stuff!!!! =) That is sooooooooooooooooooo SWEET!!!! =)

I love the decor!!!! It looks GREAT! I love yalls group pic! Yall are soooooooooooooooooooo FREAKING CUTE!!!!

XOXO

Julie said...

So cute!!!

ChrisB said...

He is one lucky and much loved little boy to have so many gifts. I bet he was overwhelmed with all the excitement.

Anonymous said...

oh wow what a fabulous birthday, are you making an album so he can see it when he's grown up?

Anonymous said...

What a lucky little guy. The decor is great too. You are very creative. I am sorry you didnt get my email I will try sending it again. I was worried that it had gotten lost in the mail. I was just about to ask "J" for you info so I could let you know I didnt receive it.

Anonymous said...

What a lucky little guy. The decor is great too. You are very creative. I am sorry you didnt get my email I will try sending it again. I was worried that it had gotten lost in the mail. I was just about to ask "J" for you info so I could let you know I didnt receive it.

Anonymous said...

What a lucky little guy. The decor is great too. You are very creative. I am sorry you didnt get my email I will try sending it again. I was worried that it had gotten lost in the mail. I was just about to ask "J" for you info so I could let you know I didnt receive it.

CPA Mom said...

what, wait, where is the JETS stuff? What's with all the Giants stuff?

Joy T. said...

Wow you throw an incredible party for your little man! He's a lucky little boy for sure :o)

"J" said...

Girl....
Mr. "S" would CRAP his pants for sure if he won that bike!!!!!! lol

About the menu plan monday thing! I loved it this week! I had soooooo much fun and I've stayed on track all week cooking and making our lunch! =) Yeah, Go "ME"! lol

I'm sitting here right now eating my ham sandwich! I'm kind of sick of them already...lol! I had them all last week! Mr. "S" went to Bologna this week which I can NOT eat! GAG ME! Next week I'm going to make chicken salad or tuna fish to break it up! YUM!

Yes, you are soooooooooooooooooo right about buying what is on sale! I just said that Monday night! We will not buy ANY meat that is NOT on sale! Girl, I paid WAY to much for freaking hambuger meat last week and to top it off it was 80/20 and I like 90/10! UGH!!!! The reason we just went shopping and didn't save was I made the menu up while we were driving back fro the lake house on Sunday! We just ran into the store and bought what we needed off the menu/list! Not this week! I'm going to pull the sales ad and go from there!!! We really just need meat! We have tons of can goods and frozen veggies! I buy our can goods when HEB puts them on sale 4 for a $1.00! What a GREAT deal huh? Full size cans too! =)

So that's that............
=)

"J" said...

hamburger....duh! lol

SJINCO said...

What a fun party you guys had, great job Mama on putting it all together!

I love all your creative ideas for decorating. I'm taking notes, my little one is turning three soon!

Steffi said...

So cute pics! Your are such a nice and friendly family!Great!

my4kids said...

Wow you guys really went all out with the sports theme! Soo cute and I love the cake.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

you look precious! What a cute party! Happy birthday!