CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 8, 2008

triumph!

I know this is cryptic as all get out but....

I have faced a hard battle this week. One in which I felt like I was in the twilight zone so many times. Everyone was bending to the will of one person who is, well- mental. It was so strange. I have never seen anything like it. My friend and I continued to fight. Much to the loss of our family. We have spent hours and hours every day on this. It has drained us and left us with no energy to function, much less be the mothers and wives that we want to be.

And today is was all coming to a head. I went in knowing what I had to do. That I was going to fight until I was bloody and that I would lose, but it was a battle I had to fight. Sometimes you have to throw yourself on the sword because it is the right thing to do. I had to go in alone, but I knew my dear friend was just a phone call away. I was nervous but steady. I knew what I had to do.

and then I opened the door. The atmosphere was all different. Because we had stood up to the one that was causing all the drama, everyone else started standing up. So much that she was too afraid to even attend the meeting. She just sent a letter whining about how no one likes her. Well, if you weren't the most negative, nasty person on earth, maybe people would like you. She basically said, "I'm taking my ball and going home because you won't let me dictate all the rules of the game."

So, I went in. And we won.

The good guys won! And it makes me so happy!!!

8 comments:

"J" said...

LOL!
You go girl!!!! Way to stand up to whoever she is!!! =)

I'm glad the good guys won!!!

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! Well done that must feel great!

Anonymous said...

Very cryptic. But if you're happy then I'm happy :o)

my4kids said...

Yeah for you! Standing up for yourself is such a good feeling.

SJINCO said...

Sounds like a sweet, sweet victory to me! Way to go!

Steffi said...

I agree with all other comments.I am happy when you are happy!

Julie said...

Yep, totally cryptic but good for you for sticking to your guns! Sometimes doing battle is well worth the wounds.

CPA Mom said...

incredibly cryptic...no idea what you are talking about but I DO hear that you STOOD UP FOR YOURSELF and YOU WON THE BATTLE and for that? I salute you!