so, while I won the battle the other day, the war is heating up. Luckily, I'm not at the very center. But I'm close enough that my head aches with the tension. And the person has brought this all on themselves. However, I do feel that she is a miserable human being. And I hate that for her. But, I'm tired of her making me miserable as well. And I'm especially tired of the way this is all pulling me away from my family and my responsibilities. It's not fair that my son had to watch Nemo all morning while I dealt with this nonsense.
okay- I was just updating you on all that. Not like anyone cares, since I am being so cryptic. HA!
Right now I am trying to focus on Christmas. What? It's only August? But we only have 19 weeks left until the big day. And I have a ton of gifts that I want to make. I have big plans. Which will inevitable leave me with small accomplishments. But if I only dreamed small, it would probably leave me with zero accomplishments. And I have some major stuff going on between now and Christmas. So, I am planning on working a little every week on projects for Christmas. My friend, L and I are joining forces to do this. And she is having a baby the beginning of December, so she will really be out of commission soon. I'm really excited about some of my projects... I will try to show some along the way. But I can't ruin any surprises!
all I have time for now. Merry Christmas. Or whatever.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
misc
Posted by Frannie at 1:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
What? Are you kidding me! lol
CHRISTMAS? No way!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol =)
I was in the store yesterday and seen they were putting out Halloween stuff!!! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww my favorite!!!! =)
I don't even want to think about Christmas!
I do know we are going back up to Ohio like we did last year! Even though this is Shad's year with Harli at Christmas he talked to the CRAZY EX on Sunday and told her he would like to get her New Years week! So I'm thinking we will get her Dec 27th - Jan 3rd!!!! His mom is buying our tickets so we can fly this year! We spent way to much time on the road last year driving!!!!
OMG, Christmas - ack!
Hmmm, I actually surprised myself just this evening and picked up a couple of "unplanned" Christmas gifts. Now I have to write myself a note so that I will remember that I bought them (and where I have put them).
19 weeks away? Really?
My goodness.
AWWW! I am like you, I have to get it done. Crowds make me miserable and for me to truly enjoy the season, I get my gifts and Sanat list now so that I can have fellowship and remember what the season is all about.
I too am into making gifts. GOt any ideas? I like to do that to give personal things. One year I made cookbooks that included photos, another I made cake plates from antique cups and plates and appoxy glue, still another I made "jingle bells" from terracotta planters. Spray painted them and monogrammed them with paint. I added greenery and a bow...pretty. One last idea, and simple though not really "made" have copies of old antique fmaily photographs made and then frame them (you can customize the frame) for Christmas.
Email me with any ideas you can share.....
just wrote a post and linked ya on this one
dude, I start shopping on 12/26 every year. Seriously, it's NEVER too early for Christmas.
Post a Comment