The weekend continued to get better-- it was just an amazing couple of days!! We even got to hang with some friends from HOF's college days that we haven't seen since our wedding! so fun!
I was asked by a tv station to do an interview on the news for my charity-- I tried desperately to find someone to take my place. I have a "maybe". There are only a few people that could do it, so this is pretty much my last chance. I have my fingers crossed! I really don't want to do it. I will know tomorrow.
I can't believe my event is less than two weeks away! So close to freedom!! Yet, so much to do before I get there. *smile* Things are going really well... everyone is doing an amazing job. I am so proud of them. We have over $18,000 in prizes this year!
We are taking a break from everything tomorrow for a much needed playdate at the park! :)
Monday, October 6, 2008
better and better
Posted by Frannie at 10:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I cross my fingers to you that you have an interview on the news at T:V.!That a great way for you to make your charity event publish!You are so good!
Yes, I can understand you that you need a break!Take care!
Wow you;re going to be on TV! Good luck I bet you'll do a fabulous job.
Enjoy your playdate :)
You should really do the TV thing! For real! It needs your personality...you can do it! I can soooooooooooooooo see your anxiety but once you do it...it would be soooooooooooooooooooooo worth it! You are soooooooooooooooo very intelligent!!! You would do GREAT! I know it!!!!!!! You have the heart for this charity and your emotions would shine through...everyone would see your passion and just "GET IT"!!!! =)
Love you!!!!!
I'm glad your weekend went well!!!
The playdate at the park sounds FUN!!!!
You are so amazing!
I can't wait to hear about your Charity this year! You are so dedicated and truly amazing.
Post a Comment