CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

weekend

With the come of the weekend, I have found just a little time to breathe. Not much but a little. And it is oh, so nice.

I still have a to do list a mile and a half long, but I've ignored it some. I've taken just a little extra time to hug my boys, and to snuggle with them in the bed, and to laugh with them. And it reminds me of what I have to look forward to. And makes giving up my charity just a tiny bit easier. I am eagerly anticipating having all this behind me and just being able to focus on my family and the holidays. I have big plans. :)

We did something big this morning, but I want to wait a few days to blog about it. I am so excited though-- and my husband rocks!

I am trying to use this time to catch up on some work around the house. But I am also using it to decompress a little.

Baby is in bed and hubby and I have a date to watch a movie and snuggle. Life is good.

4 comments:

SJINCO said...

Oh I'm so glad to see and hear that you are enjoying your little family! It's nice isn't it?

Have a great weekend!

Julie said...

sounds like you are making time when it counts!

"J" said...

Sounds like yall had a wonderful relaxing weekend!!!!! You need that my girl!!!!! =)

CPA Mom said...

Big Plans?

Something Big already happened?

Way to build the suspense girl!!

Whatever these things are, I know you deserve every bit of goodness coming your way!!