My charity event has come and gone... and I, of course, have no good pictures. I was too busy running around. We had an amazing event and I am so proud of my team and myself! We really pulled off something special! And it will make such a huge difference in our community.
And, I let everyone know that I am not chairing next year. It feels so good to be done and know that next year I can go as an actual guest!!!!
I wanted to use this space for something very special today... to give my wonderful husband a big thank you!!! He puts up with so much for this charity. And while he may only be seen day of, he is always there. Listening to me complain, cry, and shout for joy... usually at different times--- sometimes all at the same time. He is so supportive of my involvement, even though it is really hard on him and on our family life. It is a tough job-- but he never gets upset that the laundry isn't done or the dishes or any of the other million things that I do. I am so lucky to have an amazing husband like HOF and a wonderful son. They truly put up with a lot for me to do this--- and I am eternally grateful! I would not accomplish half of what I do without them!
And thanks to everyone for your support!!! It makes me feel so good to have so many people out there caring about my passion!
happy Monday!
Monday, October 20, 2008
how it all went...
Posted by Frannie at 3:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Glad to hear everything went well!! I was thinking of you this weekend!
Congratulations, I'm so glad it was a success, well done :)
I'm soooooooooooooooooooo PROUD of you!!!!!!! =) You did it!!!!!! Another year of total craziness has come and gone all in one night!!!!!! =) Congrats my sister...I know you did an amazing job!!!! You MUST be able snag a few pics from SOMEONE to post!!! I would love to see it!!! =) If you don't post them at least email me!!!!
I love you and I'm soooooooooooooooo proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooooooooo glad you decided to take a break for and step down for you and your fam!!!!! =) It's someone else's turn to see how HARD you worked...if they are capable of half of what you did!!!! (Which I doubt it)
I can't wait to read next year at this time to see what you're filling your time with. Oh wait a minute...I just read the post after this so I know you'll have your hands full. I can read the relief in your post at being done with this and the hard work it entails. I bet you will love just writing about it next year instead of all the stress.
You are such a sweetheart! I'm glad your charity event was a huge success.
I´m glad to hear your charity event was a big success!You did a great job!
Post a Comment