I finally found someone to do the TV interview for me--- whoo-hooo!!!
The playdate at the park today was really nice-- we both had a great time and a much needed break!
oh, and I turned in my resignation tonight for my charity. whew! For those of you that said you remember me saying last year was my last year-- funny. I have said that every year, I think. But, now I have actually turned in my resignation, so it's real this time! ha!! FREEDOM!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
tv
Posted by Frannie at 10:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Woooooooooooooooooo-Whoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
FREEDOM!!! Ya baby!!!!
You did it!!!! I'm soooooooooooooooooooo FREAKING proud of you!!!!! That ROCKS!!!!! How did they take it?????? Are they really going to be able to make it without you?!?!?!?! For real?
I'm glad your relaxing playdate went well!!!!
I still think you would have done a GREAT job on TV!
wheee! good for you for handing in the resignation (and getting out of the tv spot - I don't blame you a bit there!)!
Wow...congrats to your TV spot! I wish I could see you on our TV too!I am sure you did a great job!
Glad you got out of the TV spot although I'm sure you would have been fabulous!
So who is taking over your job?
Glad your feeling free :)
Congratulations! Enjoy your freetime with fmaily and friends. I am proud of you.
YEAH!! I remember last year you said it was your last..glad you were able to quit finally!! Though I have NO idea how they will replace an irreplacable chair!
I'm waiting...........
You have to post before I leave work today so I can see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea for freedom!!
Horray - you are almost free! : )
I'm glad you stuck to your guns and really made this year your last year! :) Now bring on the FREEDOM!
Post a Comment