CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

LOOK WHAT I GOT!!! (the news from last weekend)

A new (to me) CAR!!!!!!!!!The family in front of the car.Punter wanting his own "new" car.Me being ultra-safe and taking pictures while I am driving home.....







So, thanks to the sweetest hubby on earth, I have a new car! HOF wanted to get it for me because he says I am a good wife and mother and deserve it. Isn't he the best husband??? I didn't even need a new car. Not at all. He is so sweet!!! I love him to pieces!! What a way to make me feel special!!!!
It an R-500, which is an 8 cylinder engine, so gas will be terrible. I don't drive enough for it to make that big of a difference. It is an '06 model, so still really new, but not brand new. It is kind of the Mercedes version of a station wagon, I think. It isn't really a station wagon, and not really a mini-van. Kind of in-between.
Thank you, HOF!!! I am so happy!! I love it!!!


12 comments:

"J" said...

I see talk radio is on!!! You crack me up!!!! That is just sooooooooooooooooooooo "YOU"!!!!!!

I love love love love love yoru new car!!!!! Punter is soooooooooooooooooo FREAKING SWEET!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to come into town to take a ride in this thing!!!!!!!

I LOVE THE SUNROOF!!!! That is HUGE!!!!!

Also, you are soooooooooooooooooooo damn CUTE in the pics!!! Love you sister!!!!

XOXO

"J" said...

PS - I forgot to say how CUTE Punter is sooooooooooooooooo damn CUTE in his little car!!!!!

Also, I called HOF punter but you get the point!!! I think it's the whole "P-P" thing screwing with me!!!!! lol

Anonymous said...

Wow it's gorgeous and you deserve it. Enjoy riding round in style!

And Punter is incredibly cute in "his" car.

Beckie said...

SWEEEET! You do look adorable. The car is great - Punter looks pretty darn cute in the red version!

la bellina mammina said...

You deserve the car - it's beautiful!!! I'm gonna show GAP this .... ;-) maybe he'll get a hinnt...?? *wink*

Steffi said...

WOW...congrats to your new car!It looks beautiful!
Punter is such a cute little boy!Sweet!

SJINCO said...

Oh! I love it!!! And yes, what a great husband you have ;) And I agree, you TOTALLY deserve it!

Unknown said...

sweeeeeeeeet! nice ride, dearie. You definitely deserve it!

Amy W said...

LOVE IT!!

Julie said...

Dang - you lucky duck!!!

And Punter so needs that little one for Christmas!

A Spot of T said...

Whoa!! Nice. Very very nice!!

CPA Mom said...

You DO deserve it. I just popped over to catch up. I've been MIA too long...away from the computer for too long...wallowing in me.

LOVE THE CAR!! Love your hubby!