CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"durl"

Every time we ask Punter if he wants a "boy or a girl" baby-- he will always say "durl". He is very adamant about it. Too be honest, I wasn't even sure he would know what a boy and girl are. Be he, for sure, wants a "durl".

I hope I don't have to break his heart in another month or two.

6 comments:

"J" said...

What do you want????

I would say I girl would be GREAT!!!! A little mini you!!!! That would be soooooooooooooo cool!!!! On the other hand it would be soooooooooooooooooo much better $$$$$ wise to have a boy!!!! You already have everything "boy"!

Aubrey said...

So cute! You better hope there is a "durl" in there! LOL

Emma in Canada said...

Awww...I love that. And he will be such a perfect age to be a big brother, no matter if it's a girl or boy!

"J" said...

Booooo!!!!! Your it!!!!! =)

Go here:
http://musingsfromleftfield.blogspot.com/2008/10/ive-been-boooooooooooed.html

I hope I didn't scare you to bad!!!
HE HE HE HE HE!!!!!!

Steffi said...

So cute!But I think a little sister for him will be great because he could be "The big brother".

SJINCO said...

I think it would be awesome if you had a little 'durl'. BUT, I have to say having two boys is wonderful.

:)