I have so much going on, but feel like I have nothing to write about. I feel like I keep saying the same things over and over. That is when I even have time to blog!
Yesterday was such a busy day. I worked for my parents all morning and then got a call at that I had to do a proposal (for my charity) that was due in two hours! I got it done, but it was difficult. I was really proud of myself, though.
But, I am suffering a lot of guilt from being so busy. Last year was FAR, FAR worse. Last year's charity event nearly killed me. If I only had the charity event, I would be doing okay. But with everything else, I am really short on time. And my job as a wife and mother suffers. It is only for a short time, though. I love all that I am doing, but I will like to have more time for my family.
They deserve it. And I want to give it to them.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
so much of nothing....
Posted by Frannie at 8:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Each and every year you know it comes down to this!!!! You'll get through it...you always do!!!! =)
You are so good at what you do! Your family understands!
You are such a giver!
Sounds like the stress and change in "jobs" is only temporary. I'm sure you still manage to be a rocking mom and wife!
If all that you did was concentrate on your family you wouldn't enjoy it as much as you should. The other work makes you a more interesting person and gives you diversity in your daily schedule.
A Happy Giants Fan makes a happy mommy and spouse.
Just my two cents for the day.
I can you understand full!You are always so good in all things what you do or did!Enjoy your time with your family!I have also often nothing to write in the blog.
Anne fly next week to the USA.... ;O))!She is already really excited!
Post a Comment