HOF had his yearly review in August. There was the whole speech about how the economy is doing and the raises and bonuses wouldn't be that great. HOF got his. It was decent but nothing amazing. But we were thankful for anything--- especially this day and age.
Today his boss came in to talk to him. He said they had a little money left over and wanted to give HOF a raise--- another 5%!! This will more than pay for our car payment!!!
Life is sweet!!!!
sorry that I haven't had much time for blog visiting! I will be back to normal soon!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
it just keeps getting better and better!!!
Posted by Frannie at 8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Are you ready for the big event? I'm sure you are but I had to ask! =)
I hope everything turns out GREAT and you go out with a BANG!!!! =)
Love you sis!
Tell HOF I said CONGRATS on the 5%!!!!!! =) That freaking ROCKS!!!!!!! He is soooooooooooooo good at what he does!!!!!!
Enjoy the good in life.
Good luck on your charity event - isn't it coming very soon?
Oh that's awesome! And you are right, especially in this day and age - no doubt!
How freaking awesome! And how deserved!! If he is half the employee that he is a husband they are lucky to have him.
You are blessed my friend. I am blessed to BE your friend too!
Post a Comment