Thanks for all the comments on my new ride!!! I LOVE it!!! More than I love garlic! And that's a whole helluva lot!
We went to the Falcon's game this weekend! OMG!!!!!!!!!!! It was THE most amazing game. We were ahead the whole time. But it was a good game. very close. With 11 seconds left in the 4th quarter- the Bears scored. Now it is 19-19. Then they kicked the extra point. So it is 19-20. And we have 11 seconds. 1/3 of the stadium left. We make a pass. It's caught! 6 seconds. We make another pass--- it's CAUGHT! 1 second left. We are 38 yards out. They bring in the kicker and he MAKES IT!!!! It was unreal!!!!!!!!! The whole place went NUTS!! And there were a ton of bears fans there! It was the coolest game!
Other than that, every waking second is spent working on my charity or the kids Halloween party that is tomorrow. it is going to ROCK!
I am tired and worn out, but I am plugging along. And still in a great mood, so that counts for something.
And my charity event is Saturday-- this Saturday! EEK! But we are in good shape!
Sorry I don't have much time for the blog world right now. I will get some more free time soon. I hope! :)

4 comments:
I wished I could have watched the game on TV...lol =) Sounds like a GREAT freaking game!!! Gosh, I love football...oh and baseball and basketball!!!! lol
I still LOVE your car!!! I didn't know you liked garlic that much! HA! Me too...just another 1,000,000 things we have in common!!! =)
Oh and I can not wait till you get past Saturday...lol...things will be soooooooooooooooo wonderful for you...you will get to somewhat rest, relax and live a kind of normal life again!!!! =)
Love you sister!!!
I hope yall have a blast Saturday! I can't wait to see pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope your charity event is a huge success on Saturday! And that game was exciting on TV, I can't imagine how it was actually in the arena!
Have a great week!
How nice for HOF - glad his talent and hard work has been recognized!
More than Garlic...that just cracks me up.
Post a Comment