I'm catching up on being majorly behind on blog reading and the first blog I click on has this! AHHHHHHH!!!! I am THRILLED for you and your family!!! Congratulations :o)
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooooooooooooooooo freaking EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to be a Aunt to Bench Warmer....how COOL is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are sooooooooooooooooooooooo SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
15 comments:
I'm catching up on being majorly behind on blog reading and the first blog I click on has this! AHHHHHHH!!!! I am THRILLED for you and your family!!! Congratulations :o)
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sooooooooooooooooooo freaking EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to be a Aunt to Bench Warmer....how COOL is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are sooooooooooooooooooooooo SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can just call me Auntie "J"!!!!!!
HOT DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wheeeeeeeeee! many congrats to you & the family!
Didn't I guess this a few months ago? Wasn't I shot down?!
At any rate, CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so excited for you!!!
Congratulations - great way to let us all know !!
OMG! OMG! OMG! Congrats! I am over the moon for you and your precious little family.
Now spill the details already! :)
YEAH congratulations I'm so excited for you!!!
Congratulations!
I am thrilled for you!
Love the photo too.
I'm still soooooooooooooooooo excited today!!!!!!!!!!! =) HE HE
I blogged about it!!!! =) I couldn't help myself!!!!!!!!!!!
Fantastic! I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats!
WOW....That are great news!!!Congrats to you and your family!I´m so excited for you!
HORRAY!!!!! I'm so excited for you all!!! Hope you're feeling ok.
I am so, so happy for you.
AHHH!H!H!!!!
ditto to "J's" comment.
WOWSA!!!
SO EXCITING!!!
No words...
Post a Comment