CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Magic

Let's not talk about last night's game, K?

:::

Let's, instead, talk about some Christmas magic! Saturday night the doorbell rang around 8:00 pm. I had just got out of the shower and wasn't even dressed, so HOF went to see who it was--- it was carollers!!!!!!!! We were so excited! I had never had carollers before! It really made it feel like a special Christmas.
And on Sunday, we went to see Santa.





Punter wasn't too sure about Santa, but he did fine. He even gave him a little hug.

We have a Cookie Swap today-- that should be a lot of fun! And very yummy!

4 comments:

"J" said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cute Santa pics!!!! I'm glad he did so good!!!!

YUM - Cookie swap!!!! YUM!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh very cute! Hope the cookie swap was fun.

CPA Mom said...

wow, caroller's - I've not seen those in years!

SO cute, Punter and Santa!!

SJINCO said...

I didn't realize that people still went door to door singing christmas carols - how awesome is that! I bet it really did make it feel like a special christmas!

Love the photos of Punter with Santa. He's so cute!