And the best part is Beckie made the purse herself! I adore homemade gifts!! (Last year I got some homemade toffee from Beckie and nearly made myself sick!) Thank you so much, dear Beckie!!!! I love my package!!!
Next I got my package from Julie's Ornament Swap.
My package came from AVTCoach. I think she misunderstood the swap! It was supposed to be an ornament! Well, I got a BOX FULL of stuff from AVTCoach!!! Full!!!! I love it!
I got some yummy soaps! Punter and I will enjoy some bath time fun-- that's for sure.
She also sent Punter three books. Only two are pictured, because the other has already made it into regular rotation in our house! It is an I Spy book-- I can not tell you how much this kid loves I Spy books! Also pictured is a jingle bell musical instrument. That we all love to play! It is addictive!
I got an Angel of Hope figurine!
And last, my ornament.... Oh, how I love it! I really can not tell you how special it is to me. I love that is represents the blog part of my life... which for all of us that blog, know that is a huge part of our world.
Thank you so much AVTCoach!!! I truly love everything!!! You were a great swap partner!!
Packages are so fun!

9 comments:
HOLY MOLY! What a great swap partner!!! She hooked a sister up that is for sure!!!!!! Wow-Wee!!!!! I love everything she sent you!!! Love it!!!!
Also, Becky is such a sweet heart!! I love what she went you!! I can't wait to see what you are sending me!!! =)
Giants Fan, You are so welcome and so glad you loved the ornament. I have enjoyed sneaking around your blog this month and hoped Punter would love his gifts. It is fun for little ones to open packages too! I hope your family has a Merry Christmas!
I absolutely love the ornament - I put together ones like that to celebrate each year. Some of them are at least 30 years old (my youngest is 30). Lately, they have snowman themes. And the rest of the stuff you recieved is awesome also.
Oh wow! Those are fabulous gifts, I LOVE that ornament.
And Becky's package was lovely, I loved my bag too she is so clever!
That is the greatest ornament!!! AVTCoach really hit the nail on the head for sure! : )
Totally cute! My partner, Barbara, nailed it too! She sent a bunch of goodies that I just LOVE. I posted about mine today. Merry Christmas!
I'm SO glad that you liked the package - I thought it would be kind of fun to make the swap gifts this time around.
Great ornaments too!!!
You got some lovely surprises and the ornament is very cute.
I have to say your package was aweseome! I love the bag, and the Willow Tree figurine - I collect them and adore them all!
Post a Comment