CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

A Christmas Miracle!!!

Once many years ago, I woke up on Christmas morning to a miracle.

Christmas eve had been very busy, so I had gone to bed dead tired.

The next morning I woke up and realized it was Christmas. And I looked around. And I could SEE! Clearly! Not my usual blurry eyed, no contact vision-- but I could really see!!!

I woke my then boyfriend up by screaming, "It's a Christmas miracle! I can see!!" (over and over)

Then he said, "do you forget to take your contacts out?"

Uhm, that would be a yes.

*note: I had put in a new pair the day before, so I didn't feel them when I woke up.

6 comments:

BS said...

It's a miracle you didn't lose them in your sleep ! You go, girl - you made me laugh out loud !

Unknown said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahah I love your stories! HOpe you're all doing well! (send me your address pls?)

"J" said...

LOL - You crack me up!!!! I could soooooooooooooooooo *SEE* your reaction!!!! Your excitement!!!! lol

Anonymous said...

LOL that was brilliant, so funny!

CPA Mom said...

dude. I fell OUT of my chair laughing at that one!

SJINCO said...

Haha! Okay, that was hilarious! You poor thing....