My dear friend, L, had her baby this morning!! 8 pounds and 10 ounces!!! Sweet and adorable! Punter and I went by and spent about an hour with the two of them and I got to hold that little bundle of bliss!!
Merry Christmas, indeed!!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Happy Birthday!!
Posted by Frannie at 4:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Just to let you know, you have sign up for a Christmas swap and your partner is listed here - http://thetravelersgift.blogspot.com/
-which is Carrie at http://www.koehmstedt.com/
--when you get a chance, please let her know if you are still interest in swaping gifts - if not, then please let Carrie know
-lissa
http://thetravelersgift.blogspot.com/
Congratulations to L! Did the hospital do the stocking or did L have that made up for the big event? Cute idea!
Aw bless, so cute.
Congrats to L.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww what a SWEET SWEET pic!!!!!! =)
Tell L I said Congrats!!!!!! =)
I am a little late in commenting (waaay late) but congrats to your friend! What an adorable baby. Totally reminds me of when I had Keven Jr. - he was born a week before Christmas and totally put him in a stocking too!
Post a Comment