I don't know if it is because of the New Year, nesting (I NEVER had nesting with Punter) or what, but I am on a rampage to get rid of crap! Two trips to the Salvation Army today-- whoo-hooo!!!!
We are having a yard sale in the spring, and I can't wait. I also started going through Punter's old toys. I am separating them by "keep", "donate", and "pass along for baby."
oh, and we will know what the stork is bringing on January 12th. I'm not sure if we will share with the world right away or not, but we will know. And then I will have a game plan.
I am so happy to be clearing stuff out!!!!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
clearing out!
Posted by Frannie at 8:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh January 12th, we're Jan 19th and I am sure I shall blab straight away!
Happy New Year, I know 2009 will bring you many good things :)
I am taking a break from cleaning out closets actually! It's very theraputic!
I know what you mean! I cleaned the house for 8 hours yesterday and that was after putting away Christmas all day the day before. Now I've got to tackle those toys and sock drawers before tax season gets too deep!
Post a Comment