CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Making my list and checking it twice

Poor sick Punter! I wish I could make him better. He had a rough night last night, poor thing.

I am well on my way to getting my cards done... about half way through I would guess. I ran errand yesterday and forgot my list which means I, of course, forgot to pick up the rest of the blank cards to continue making them. UGH. So, I have to go out today to get the stuff I forgot yesterday.

I am far from done with Christmas stuff. And we are one week away. But I am not stressed at all. I am getting it done- little by little. And I am taking time to really enjoy the season and all the magic. It has really been quite relaxing! Hopefully, it will stay that way as we enter the last week of this. HOF has to work today and tomorrow and then he will have the rest of the year off. That will be a big help.

So, I have a long list and not a lot of time. It's okay. It will get done. And we are enjoying doing it.

3 comments:

"J" said...

I have sooooooooooooooo much to get done! I haven't started on cards! I have a swap package to send out!

I have gifts to buy!

I'm stressed!!! This time of year FREAKS me out!!! UGH!

I'm glad you are not stressing though!!! It's not good for you or bench warmer!!! Speaking of bench warmer....give us an update! How are you feeling?

You will get a card...it might be late but you will get a card!!! lol
Snowman that is!!! =)

XOXO

BS said...

Hey- they are "holiday" cards !! Don't stress ! Mine just went out yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Hope Punter is better soon. I'm glad your not stressed and are enjoying the season :)