CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

hooked

Okay-- I am probably the last female on the planet to be hooked on this, but......


I am totally hooked on the Twilight series! My friend, L, gave me her book to borrow. I kept it for awhile. On Christmas day I wasn't feeling great and was kind of tired after everyone left. I started reading.

I finished the book in less than 24 hours. I am reading the second now.

I am devouring these books! They are so good!!!

Oh, and HOF is making fun of me every step of the way! :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hah, aren't they great?? I wasn't the biggest fan of book 2 (or part of book 4), but in general loved the series.

Enjoy!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I have the book, I just need to STOP. and READ.
I know I will love it.
Have you seen the movie?
I want to wait til I finish the book....



Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Anonymous said...

It's so good isn't it, book 2 and book 3 are great too. I hated book 4 though but maybe I am just miserable an it was to happy for me :)

CPA Mom said...

dude. Tell HOF I read all four in ONE weekend. They ARE that good. I can't WAIT to read them again.

And get yourself to the movie - it is AWESOME!

Swoon!

Go Team EDWARD!

CPA Mom said...

are you on Facebook? Join the Twilight group with the rest of us fanatics.

A Spot of T said...

I have heard so much about Twilight and all from bloggers. I asked my kids about it and they have heard of it but they weren't too interested in it. But I have to say...I will be getting the books in the new year and reading them....and I can't wait!