Two days left and lots to do!
But I am doing it!
I have all the gifts made except for one. But that shouldn't take too very long.... maybe 1-2 hours.
I have most of the stuff wrapped, but a lot of the presents still need bows.
I need to do some grocery shopping.
I need to clean.
But I am not stressing! And it will all get done!
Tomorrow is Christmas Eve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
countdown!
Posted by Frannie at 9:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
YEAH!! Where did December go, exactly?? Merry Christmas to you, my friend! I got your card, thank you!!
I'm stressing and I'm pissed!!! Pissed isn't even the WORD for it!!!!
I order Mr "S" seat covers for Christmas! I called last week to check on them and they guy told me they would be shipped out in time for Christmas! Guess who called me yesterday to say, "Sorry, your order isn't going to make it"! I was so pissed!!!! I was rude to the guy! I yelled at him and then hung up on him!!! So, I spent 2 freaking hours in the mall today to try and find Mr. "S" something he doesn't want!!! Plus to top it off this seat cover company has has my money since the first week in December! JERKS!!!!! I'm soooooooooooooooooooo pissed!!!! It's going to be like he doesn't have ANYTHING under the tree!!!!! Ugh!!!! I'm mad!!!! He knew he was getting them but it's the whole point of this being our FIRST Christmas in the house and he wouldn't have anything to open?!?! That is why I ran over to the mall this morning to get him a pair of jeans and some "smell good"!!!!!
Oh yeah...
Then I went to shope for me! I'm fat and I don't like any of my clothes! I wanted to go buy a few new sweaters and a pair of jeans for our Ohio trip! I walked out with NOTHING!!!! UGH!!! It's NOT a good day for me at all!!!!!!
This time of year really gets to me!!!!!!!!! It's stressful!!!
PS - I'm so glad you can deal with it!!!! Do you have some happy drugs I can take?!?!? I'm willing to try anything!!!! lol =)
Glad your enjoying the time of year and not stressing. We just have the shopping left to do but we'll do that tomorrow together.
I can't believe it's Xmas!
Happy Christmas :)
It is getting close fast! I'm glad you're not stressing.
In the blink of an eye, it will be here.
Merry Christmas to you, HOF and Punter!!
Post a Comment