CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

it's fun to be a parent!!!

When kids misbehave, you can put them in a box.You can throw some toys in there, so they don't get lonely. You can cut a hole in the box to give them juice....


and crackers.

If that doesn't teach them, you can always put the kid in a dog crate.
Note: just in case someone happens by that does not know me- this is a joke. Punter loves boxes and sits in them all the time. And he crawled in the dog crate himself.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome awesome awesome post :D I'd love to hang with your family for a day - you all have so much fun together!

"J" said...

LOL - What a trip!!!!! I love the box pics!!!!! =) I'm sure Scout was okay with Punter getting in his cage! lol

CUTE PICS!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures especially the first one!

Beckie said...

Oh, that is a hoot!!

CPA Mom said...

I might as well sit on the floor when I read your blog. So funny!

Steffi said...

Great post and funny pics!Cute!