I've spent so much time reading the past couple of days, that I would not let myself start the 3rd book today. I finished the second around 12:30 last night (or this morning rather) and spent today trying to catch up on some of my housework.
I spent most of the day transferring my closet. I'm having to move in the big girl clothes now. And I am moving a bunch out that won't fit me for a long time. And there was a significant pile that I decided will most likely never fit me again. So, they are in the bag for our little cousin.
HOF is still off work, so we are really enjoying that. Especially Punter. He is ALL about Daddy right now. He can't let him out of his sight. In fact, I'm worried how he will handle HOF going back to work. I'm a little worried about how I will handle it as well.
I didn't get as much done as I wanted to today, but I worked most of the day, so I just need to be happy that I did that.
Monday, December 29, 2008
playing catch up
Posted by Frannie at 9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment