'Tis the end of another year. I am another year older. Another year wiser... uhm, not really. My brain is mush. I still haven't recovered from pregnancy brain with Punter, so Bench Warmer is really putting me through the ringer brain wise.
Last year I resolved to try to be a better person- a better wife, mother and friend. I think I succeeded most of the time. Not always, but enough that I would consider it an overall kept resolution.
This year, I am keeping my resolution private. It's something that is personal that I need to work on and I'm worried I might fail. It's something I struggle with, so I really want to work on it.
But I also resolve to continue to be a better me. To stay joyous throughout all the stresses that next year may bring. To continue to see the beauty in the small things. To love my husband and my son more than my heart can stand. And Bench Warmer, too. To continue to be our happy family. To make our time together special. It is so fleeting.
I wish you all the happiest of new years and new beginnings. May 2009 bring all the happiness that you wish for in your life!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
the end
Posted by Frannie at 5:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy New Year and best wishes to you on keeping your resolution.
Happy New Year to you too.
I know 2009 will bring you lots of good things and I hope your resolution keeping goes well!
Great post!You are a great mom and wife!
Post a Comment