- I dragged out the carpet cleaner 4 times yesterday.
- I have a sick baby and sick dog.
- I feel really sorry for the baby.
- The dog did to himself by eating soap! So my sympathy is none.
- I'm really kind of pissed at the dog.
- No, I did not leave the soap out. He crawled into the bath tub in the middle of the night to eat it.
- Stupid dog.
- I still have 40 billion presents to wrap.
- The cards are going out today.
- Well, most of the cards are going out today.
- I printed 80 pictures for the cards.
- It wasn't enough.
- HOF went out last night.
- That is great for him, but it was a very long day for me with the sickness.
- I scarfed down a taco brought home by HOF at 11:00 last night.
- I was starving from lack of eating and, well, being pregnant.
- HOF also ate Taco Hell.
- HOF's did not stay down.
- Am I the only one in this house NOT vomiting?
- Today is HOF's last day at the office for the year!
- Today is HOF's last day at the office for the year! (I wrote that twice cause it makes me giddy!)
- I still have to make a lot of gifts.
- I wonder if they will actually get made?
- Benchwarmer is doing good.
- I'm getting bigger everyday.
- Heard the heartbeat earlier this week.
- That was cool.
- Being short and pregnant makes it very hard to breathe.
- Krispy Kreme used the same ornament this year as they did last year. Not good for someone that collects them!
- A really nice man stopped yesterday to talk about cars. We talked for 15 minutes. It made me feel like a guy.
- His name was Ernest.
- I wish I could make my baby feel better.
- I have 1600 lights on my 7.5 foot Christmas Tree.
- It's in the 70's here. I love it.
- I would be happy if Christmas Eve and Christmas were the only two cold days of the year.
- We've been wearing flip flops and short sleeves.
- This has been a very random post.
Friday, December 19, 2008
In Bullets
Posted by Frannie at 8:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love random.
I hate vomiting.
I got a package today and was at first confused since it was a box with a symbol on it that I use in my work. I told my husband, that is my box! Then I opened it and read your note and really smiled! No wonder you were telling me I broke the rules! Thank you so much, the ornament and the books and cookies are wonderful! I will tag the ornament so that I will always remember a new blog friend who sent it my way. I wish you all the best in 2009 with your preparation for your new little one and all of the wonderful things to come with Punter. It's been fun to follow your blog! Have a great Christmas with your family!
Random is awesome!! Hope everyone starts feeling better soon. Event the darn dog who is silly enough to eat soap LOL Good thing you're healthy and feeling good though!
O hat eto hear everyone is sick!!!! =( That SUCKS!!!!
I'm glad to hear you are doing good and that bench warmer is doing good!!!
When do we find out the sex of bench warmer? =) I'm excited to know!!!
I still haven't mailed out cards! I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo behind this year!!!! It's driving me NUTS!!!
It's freaking COLD here!!! I was in flip flops and t-shirts until yesterday!
It was 27 when we left the house!!! UGH!!! I'm with you on cold weather!!! =(
You know I can sympathize on the vomit right now!!
It's in the 20's here. I envy you!
Post a Comment