That is what I have gained so far.
oh, and if you don't know-- that's a lot.
I gained 45 with Punter, so it looks like I am well on my way to that again. *smile*
I have started to notice it in places other than my belly, too. My legs are getting bigger and my face.
I am being careful of my wedding rings this time. I had to have it sawed off when I was 4 months pregnant with Punter. You read that right- sawed off. I was too big for it to even be cut off at that point. But, my rings are bigger this time, so I will get to wear them just a bit longer.
Just thought I would over share today!
Monday, January 5, 2009
15 pounds!
Posted by Frannie at 11:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, I bet you are as CUTE as EVER too!!!! I know you were when you had Punter!!!! =) I love our baseball camp pics!!! That was right before you had him!!! You were soooooooooooooooo freaking CUTE!!!!!!!
Yes!!! Watch the ring this time!!! I remember last time....YIKES!!!!! Do you have HOF's mom's ring...wasn't that the one you wore last time when you couldn't wear your wedding set?!?!?
OMG I have swollen hands to look forward to, I've missed that in the baby books so far :)
I bet you look very cute too, I just look like I over indulged at Xmas!
I gained 45 lbs with my first child and then less with each one after that. I only gained about 20 lbs. with my third. I know everyone is different, but I just thought I would mention it. :)
Awww. Dont aweat it. Its all baby. I know that you look great! I hate that about your rings thought with Punter. And I am so glad you got alot time home with HOF.
Don´t worried!It´s all for your new sweet baby!
Oh I bet you look adorable!
Like I said in one of my other comments, time for an updated 'belly-shot' I think!!!!
Post a Comment