CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

our saturday

HOF had to have some car work done today... the car place is pretty far away. But some of it was still under warranty, so we drove all the way out there. Well, he drove his car and we followed him.

Then we went to check out some bike shops and then out to eat. We went to sweet tomatoes. OMG! I ate like a pig. I didn't realize how hungry I was... I ate so fast and so much that I don't think I spoke for 20 minutes. It was a yummy lunch. And, of course, we had a coupon. And Punter is free. We all three ate a huge all-you-can-eat meal for $13. NICE!

When ran a few more errands after that. Then I crashed. By the time we finally got home, I was just dead. My little pregnant body can't take all that activity.

HOF is really excited about getting back into biking. But then he worried about the cost. He didn't factor in a lot of "little" things that can add up. But I told him that it is totally worth it. We can afford it, it is a great investment in his health, and it will be a great family activity when the boys get older. I made him see it my way! LOL It wasn't that hard! HOF researches things like crazy, so he is still just looking for a bike (mountain). But we did get helmets for he and Punter today. Safety first!

Now, poor Punter is beat. He is asleep on my lap as I type this.

I hope you had a wonderful Saturday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a nice time. I can relate to the exhaustion I can not race abut like I used to!
Have a fun Sunday too.

"J" said...

Oh I'm so excited!!! Take pics and show us what he picks out!!!! Good luck HOF!!!!

I bet you were wore out!!! =( Poor honey!!! Get some rest!!!!!

SJINCO said...

Mountain biking is one thing that I'm really hoping to get into this Spring / Summer. It's such great exercise, and being in Colorado - people bike like crazy!

Emma in Canada said...

Boys? Plural? Where have I been!? Congrats Frannie, I am so happy for you. And jealous, oh yes I am jealous! In a good way of course!