CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sorry if I sounded like a brat in that last post.... it is just really disheartening to be all excited and tell someone that we are having a boy and they act like I just said we are having a two headed cow. Why on earth would we be disappointed? It has just sucked some of the joy out of this for us.

moving on....

I had a very busy day today. I feel like I have so much to do. My mom is really behind, so I want to work as much as I can for her. But at the same time, I have a million other things to do. My job with my mom is really great in the fact that I can come or not come whenever I want. I just know how behind she is, so I try to go as much as possible. Not to mention that they will go the next auction while we are in Disney, so I would like to have all of the current books put in before they go buy another tractor trailer full. And the extra money is nice to have for Disney, too!

Sorry this is less than interesting, but I have a lot to do and I am really tired and want to get it done soon, so I can be in bed!

with my warm fleece sheets! It is supposed to be freezing her tomorrow! I HATE the cold, so I am not looking forward to that!

5 comments:

"J" said...

You are so sweet to help your mom so much!!!! =)

You didn't sound like a brat in your last post! I get it! I would be upset too!!!

I've felt the same thing about our wedding...
Yes, I know 2 different things but kind of still the same!

I feel like some people do not support us in getting married because we are not getting married here for them to come to our wedding! They feel we are running off!!! My mom hasn't been very supportive! UGH! She actually pissed me off Monday! We want to have the wedding reception outside at the lake!! We are worried about the weather and we are worried about the # of people that will be there and the bathroom situation! Well, mom wants us to have it at the VFW Hall in Livingston!!! Because she wants that she is willing to pay for it but she is NOT willing to pay for the tent rental for the table and chairs to go under if we did it outside at the lake!!!! That PISSED me off!!! We don't know what the VFW looks like on the inside...we are WILLING to go up there and check it out! But if it's old and gross and decorated with bingo crap every where....I REFUSE TO DO IT THERE!!! If we have bad weather...we have bad weather!!! I want to do it outside!!! I already have this pretty visual in my head of what it can look like!!!! I want to put white lights around the trees, I want to hang white paper round lanterns in the trees, I want to put out tikki torches, I want a 10x10 tent (We will just buy it) for the cake table, I'm going to use hurricane lamps for the center pieces and fill them with sand and a candle, I want to put netting on the tables with sea shells...I have this whole outside visual!!! I hope it works out as planned!!!!

So I know where you are coming from!!!! You are all excited for what you have or what you want and them someone else rains on your parade!!!! They have NO right doing that!!!! Just be HAPPY FOR US!!!! The End!!!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't think you sounded like a brat, I'd have been furious. I still can't believe people actually said that to you!

Hope you had a goodnights sleep, remember to keep resting :)

SJINCO said...

You are so sweet doing all that for your Mom.

Now sit down, relax, and enjoy those fleece sheets!!!!

BS said...

Flannel sheets are awesome too !! Right now, in Northern VA, it's 12 degrees ! Too, too cold !

Steffi said...

You have a great mom!I wish I could help you too!
Here ist it really cold too!