oh, I had a busy day!
I spent all morning and up to mid-afternoon working for my mom today. I haven't been in a while (except yesterday), so they have a ton of work for me. And I was out all day yesterday, so I didn't get anything done around the house. I couldn't go again today without getting some work done, so even though I was dead tired by the time I got home, I went straight to work.
Punter and I changed the sheets, cleaned the bathroom (our LARGE bathroom), did a load of towels, and washed the dishes. (Oh, and I learned that my belly is going to make it increasingly hard to clean the garden tub.) Also, Punter's "help" tends to make things much harder.
By the time we finished this, it was time to start cooking dinner. We always see them use chorizio on Top Chef, so I thought we could try it for spaghetti. When I opened it, it smelled spicy. I was worried, so I read the ingredients. Uhm-- shouldn't have done that. And then it was just weird. HOF liked it. I tried it, but couldn't get past the ingredients. So, I ate my sauce vegetarian.
And then it was time to wash the dishes, bathe Punter and myself. And now we are just waiting for HOF to take his shower and we will put Punter to bed.
Busy day. I'm tired, but I got a ton done, so I feel good about it.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
so busy, so tired
Posted by Frannie at 9:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You should feel very accomplished. I've done nothing all night since I got home from work. I love your layout btw... so bright and cheery. :)
I know what you mean about busy day! We have stopped eating a big dinner at night because we get home so late! I still cook a dinner but we pack it for our lunch the next day! We got home from work around 7:15'ish (because we stopped at my dads) we had our night snack (a cup of soup) and then I cooked for our lunch the next day and made a salad! I didn't stop going till after 10pm last night! Then I just laid in bed watching TV because I couldn't slow my mind down - it's was going 100 mph! I hate when that happens! Needless to say I didn't want to get up at 5:40am! =( But I did! I'm here with not so pretty hair today! HA!
You crack me up with your belly and the garden bath! It has to be hard for you to clean that HUGE tub any ways...belly or not!
When we lived in our apartment we had two huge tubs! I hated to clean them! It's hard for me to get to the side wall...I'm like a foot taller than you...I know you MUST have a HARD time with it!!!!
I hated cleaning the tubs but I sure do miss my bubble bath in those tubs!!!! =(
You are always so busy!Take care!
gotta love productive days! and um, i think we are due for a belly shot? please?
Post a Comment