We are going through our guest room. It has been our "junk" room lately. We have so much stuff in there. Mostly stuff waiting for a garage sale. (One that I hope will happen in the spring.)
Now we have cleared out the room, but there is stuff in piles all over the upstairs. It is a mess! And we had stuff to put up in the attic. While up there, HOF brought down a ton of baby stuff.
Oh, it will be crazy sorting out all of this!
But it is a lot of fun going through Punter's old baby clothes!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
organizing
Posted by Frannie at 3:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is so NICE that you saved all Punters baby clothes!!! That is going to SAVE yall a TON of money!!!! =)
We are going to have a yard sale in May! I can't wait!!!! =) My last sale I made over $300 - just me!!!! This time I'm getting rid of everything!!! I don't care if I have to give it away!!! What's left over will go to a church or good will!
Have FUN going through baby stuff!!!!! =)
When you are done, can you come over and sort out all my guest room junk?
Post a Comment