CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

WARNING!

WARNING: The next person that asks or says "I'm sorry", "are you okay" or "are you disappointed" or anything else along those lines after hearing we are having another boy, I may possibly punch them in the face.

Thanks for trying to take the fun out of it.

We are having another boy--- and we are ecstatic. Yes, girl clothes are more fun to buy-- but there is a lot more to life than buying girl clothes. Truth be told, we probably would have rather had a boy. We would have been just as happy to have a girl but "disappointed" is the farthest thing from our emotions about having another boy.

'Nuff said.

9 comments:

BS said...

No apologies from me ! I have 2 boys and I wouldn't have had it any other way. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

NO! You are kidding, some people are unbelievable! I'd punch them in the face and out it down to hormones :)

Unknown said...

People suck. 'nuff said.

Congrats again!!

ChrisB said...

My lips are sealed from any other comment than that's great news, and you will already have plenty of clothes.

"J" said...

LOL

Simmer down little bit!!! lol

You crack me up!!!

I know you are as HAPPY as can be with just having a baby period!!! =)

Beckie said...

A healthy baby boy! I'll say it again - Congrats!!

SJINCO said...

Ha, I went through this same thing when I announced that I was having another boy when we found out the sex of our second.

And just wait! Next they'll be asking if you are going to try for a 3rd, you know, to get your girl.....

;)

Steffi said...

A healthy little boy that´s very important!Congrats!

CPA Mom said...

God gives us what we need! I wanted two boys and got one of each and couldn't be happier. I'm so THRILLED for you all!! You and your husband make beautiful babies!